"Knowledge is of two kinds.
We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it." Dr Johnson
Founded in 1998,
St James’s Corporate Services
core business is the provision of company secretarial, corporate administration and investor relations services primarily but not exclusively to companies in the natural resources sector. Read more
- Statutory returns/filings to Registrar of Companies
- Maintenance of statutory books and records
- Provision of registered office
- Notification of closed periods
- Shareholder and other general correspondence
- Listing of additional shares
- Release and distribution of announcements, press releases, financial results, annual and interim reports etc
- AGM and General Meeting organisation
- Management and co-ordination of UK and European roadshows and ad hoc meetings to ensure strategic exposure to analysts, fund managers and media;
- Communication with the UK and European markets and relevant financial media;
- Tailoring and maintaining a contact list of analysts, fund managers and media and dissemination of all company announcements, press releases, financial results, annual reports and other company documents thereto.