Investor relations services
An effective IR programme requires a company to get its message across to as broad an audience as possible and SJCS can add value by introducing a company to contacts on both the buy-side and sell-side and media.
With an intimate knowledge and understanding of the local markets and a high regard amongst analysts, fund managers and media, SJCS is stationed to assist a company to
- Implement its overall IR strategy;
- Raise its UK and European corporate profile;
- Increase its UK and European shareholder base.
IR services include:
- Management and co-ordination of UK and European roadshows and ad hoc meetings to ensure strategic exposure to analysts, fund managers and media;
- Communication with the UK and European markets and relevant financial media;
- Tailoring and maintaining a contact list of analysts, fund managers and media and dissemination of all company announcements, press releases, financial results, annual reports and other company documents thereto.